Saturday 16 November 2013

Holly Willoughby Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hey lovelies, hope everyone had a great weekend. My video this week was inspired by Holly Willoughby. The inspiration I got for this video was from my friends, they seem to think I look like Holly in my videos. Well my name is Holly, Im not sure if I look like her though. What do you think? 

Anyways I hope you enjoy my video this week, its a simple smokey eye look based on the gorgeous Holly Willoughby.



I love all your suggestions and tips, so please comment below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel on Youtube.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12669745/?claim=buvdpdppw6k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

10 comments:

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! you look so like her here. crazyyyy! great makeup skills girrrl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your ayes look very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Thats insane, you well look like her! Gorgeous. xo

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh with your make up done like her you really do!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Make sure you check out my blog for more details:
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that's amazing! So pretty! x

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Holly too. And I love Holly Willoughby, she's so stunning and naturally lovely. xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so so good! eye makeup is amazing X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hollie, just to let you know I have just wrote a Liebster award post which will be up on my blog on Monday
    and I have nominated you! Make sure to check my blog on Monday or follow me so that you don't forget!

    Mollie xo
    www.thefashionofcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...