Monday 11 August 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Varnish


I took a trip to Boots on a mission to find the latest range from Maybelline. The Forever Strong Super Stay Nail Varnish. *Thats quite a mouthful* I first heard of these varnishes when Amelia Liana  mentioned them in her July favourites. Go check it out by Clicking here. Her reconmendations are always spot on!


I bought the shade 'Orange Punch'. It applies like a dream, with a curved brush giving you precision when applying the colour. The shades seem really rich and you can achieve full bold colour in just two coats. It also has a nice high shine to it and the formula is enriched with Iron and Calcium. I knew their claims of '7 days' would be a bit far fetched, however I am pleasantly surprised. My polish would usually last 1-2 days maximum before it starts to chip straight off. However this is the first polish that has stayed on for so long. I have had it on 6 days and you can see from the picture below its slightly chipped but is still pretty good, considering I didnt even apply a base or topcoat.



 I have fallen head over heels in this polish and I can honestly say its gone straight to number one in my collection now, it has well and truly knocked off my beloved Essie polishes. This is because the product has the perfect formula, Color range and of course the longevity. Its pretty much faultless!

All in all I will deffinatly be checking out what other colours they have in the range, as its amazing and at £4.49. Its deffinetly one to add to the wish list, as it will fail to disapoint.

Already tried and test? What are your thoughts?

Available from Boots and Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...